Print by Forrest Gerke
Welcome to the written works of Madison Scott-Clary.
Madison is an author of fiction, non-fiction, and poetry living in the Pacific Northwest. Her interests lie in the realms of furry fiction and non-fiction, collaborative fiction, and hypertextual writing. She is a member of the Furry Writers' Guild, and editor for several projects, fiction and non-fiction. This site collects several of her written works.
This site comprises mostly completed written works. For drafts, in-progress words, and so on, head over to her blog and writing page.
- Clade — A Post-Self Anthology - Après un rêve
- When the World Was Young - Unseeing
- Paw to Print - Tracking an anthology: the steps from start to finish and Layout and design: reducing barriers between story and reader
- Hot Dish vol. 3 (upcomming) - Disappearance
- Arcana - A Tarot Anthology - The First Step (The Fool)
- Furries Among Us 2 - Gender: Furry
- Civilized Beasts II - The dogs assure me
- Knotted: A BDSM Anthology, vol II - Centerpiece
- The New Stack - Coming Out In Tech
Along with standalone works and story collections, Madison has worked on several writing projects, often with others
- ally - an ergodic, semiautobiographical project in the form of a conversation
- Post-Self - a collaborative fiction project designed to explore the implications of a universe where the sense of self can be blurred, split, or demolished through replication
- [adjective][species] and Love ◦ Sex ◦ Fur - [a][s] is a metafurry resource aiming to take a look at the furry world from the inside out; LSF is a sub-project exploring the same in a more adult setting
Madison has worked on several pieces of various kinds. These are broken down into sensible categories.
Madison's work covers a variety of topics, organized into tags.