Qoheleth and other stories
“All artists search. I search for stories, in this post-self age. What happens when you can no longer call yourself an individual, when you’ve split your sense of self among several instances? How do you react? Do you withdraw into yourself, become a hermit? Do you expand until you lose all sense of identity? Do you fragment? Do you go about it deliberately, or do you let nature and chance take their course?”
Coming August 2020!
- Qoheleth - For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. What means time in a world where memory does not die? RJ, trapped in a solitary world, struggles to make eir way back to reality, paving the way for a world beyond the concept of self.
- Assignment - Ioan Bălan investigates a flashcult and finally comes across an interesting assignment.
- Après un rêve - Nothing is without risk, Sylvie learns, not even that which saved her love’s life.
- Gallery Exhibition - The Simien Fang School of Art and Design is proud to invite you to the opening of Dear, Also, The Tree That Was Felled’s capstone exhibition on instance art.
- Cover by TBD.
- Print ISBN: 978-1-948743-18-1
- Ebook ISBN: 978-1-948743-19-8
- Audio ISBN: 978-1-948743-20-4